Antioxidant property of Moringa
Moringa leaves and pods contain 90+ nutrients and 45 antioxidants which are more than the antioxidant in green leaves. This makes moringa tree a special source of nutrients and antioxidants required by the body for a healthy living for those that consume the leaves in any form as food or herbs. This is attested to in the medical world as vitamins and other nutrients are critically important for the proper physical, cognitive and even emotional development of infants and small children.
Antioxidant properties of moringa
- Moringa leaves are very rich in antioxidant called “Flavonoids”
- The beta-carotene present in moringa leaves also acts as antioxidants
- Antioxidants supply the free atoms needed by the human body and mitigate the effect of free radicals
- The antioxidants will have the maximum impact on the damage causing free radicals, only when it is ingested in combination with nutrients and a group of antioxidants which can only be supplied by moringa
- Thus moringa tea acts as best effective herbal source of antioxidants since it contains several nutrients and antioxidants in it
- Enormous nutrient supplement in moringa helps in curing 300 different diseases
- Moringa, with90+ nutrients, is the best source to nourish the body with the essential nutrients
- Moringa has approximately 46 antioxidants and is one of th most powerful sources of natural anti-oxidants.
- Daily intake of moringa tea will provide the antioxidant daily which in turn keeps the body healthy. This, moringa tea or juice serves us true refreshment apart from adding vital nutrients to our body.